Tuesday, January 15, 2008

2008 Allen & Ginter - Jessica Simpson Mock Up

Thanks to dayf's inspiration over at Cardboard Junkie, I finally got enough nerve to try my own All & Ginter card for 2008. After several minutes trying to figure out how to alter the card without it looking like something that happens after you drink Viper, I found it was fairly easy. My photoshop skills are a bit more rusty than I figured for things started from scratch.

Everything eventually heads to New York, so I chose my first subject as someone only a New Yorker could love right now. Jessica Simpson. Some say she's responsible for the Giants win. I say the players are responsible. I don't follow football a lot, but if it's on I'll watch it. Baseball is more my game, but I have no problem with other sports. I'll even watch bowling if there's nothing else on, but not golf. That's where I draw the line.

I figure a Jessica Simpson card wouldn't be the end of the world in this year's set. I could certainly think of worse subjects and at least this is somewhat sports related.

No comments: