Friday, August 1, 2008

1988 Topps Mattingly in 3D




















This is something special I whipped up on my own. This is a three-dimensional stereogram, meaning that if you blur your eyes and fuse the two Mattingly cards into one, you can see some 3D effects. I put the "Yankees" name far into the back, the Mattingly name banner and Topps logo into the foreground, and made a few other little changes. If you focus on the purple border to the card, get that solid, you should easily be able to see these other changes.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

--David said...

Now, THAT is cool!! Okay, spill yer guts, what'd you use to do that, and HOW did you do it?

Andy said...

It's a bit of a hobby of mine. I simply modified the images manually in Photoshop. I'm willing to do another card of somebody else's choosing if you like. Pick one that has lots of elements and some neat perspective, and provide me with a pretty high resolution image, and I'll do the rest.